Secrets Of Successful Music Teachers
How To Fill Your Studio With Happy Eager Students and Give Them A Lifelong Love Of Music
I spent 6 months interviewing private music teachers from all over the USA, Canada, Australia and Asia to figure out what is their biggest challenge. From this research, I created these lessons to share my findings.
What You Will Learn:
- The most important thing every successful music teacher must do
- How to be found by people looking for a music teacher
- A weird trick about pricing
- Why most method books are terrible
- Why teaching a song is like eating a pie
- A universal mental model of success
- and so much more!
Andrew Ingkavet helps parents and educators teach life skills through music. With over 30 years experience as educator, designer, composer and entrepreneur, he was a founding VJ for MTV-Asia and is an award-winning composer for theater & film. Andrew has a BA of Music from NYU and completed post-grad studies at Mannes College of Music, ASCAP/NYU Film Scoring Workshop and The Juilliard School before founding Park Slope Music Lessons, a thriving music school in Brooklyn, NY.